Keeping Tails Wagging Since 2002!
Well vetted and trained staff
Waggy Walkys LLC. takes our hiring seriously. Before anyone can work for us, they must:
- Pass a 50 state criminal background check.
- Pass a pre-screening by our HR Manager for aptitude, professionalism, prior pet care experience and strong work ethic.
- Pass a well-developed orientation session which goes thru a comprehensive battery of training and safety procedures.
- Thoroughly review and contractually agree to policies, procedures and safeguards that protect our clients and the pets we service.
- We pioneered the use of mandatory safety lanyards to be used for all dog walks we deliver. This is a device that securely attaches the dog walker to the leash handle, to keep your pet(s) safe on all walks!
- We train our staff on a variety of safety protocols to ensure your pets are never in harm’s way. These are protocols we have learned over many years of pet care, since 2002!
Leaning into the future
Here are a few examples of what our new phone app delivers:
- Pet photo check-ins for all visits (required).
- GPS tracked dog walks for peace of mind (required).
- Digital Pet report delivered in real time (required).
- Customers can easily create or edit pet schedules from the app!
We pride ourselves on customer service and we work hard to keep all our furry (and human) customers delighted! If you have any concerns ever, let us know we will work our tails off to fix it!